How to Participate in our Online Auctions - A Guide to our FAQs
Bidding in our online auctions can be a very exciting experience! Before placing your bids, we’d like to answer some of our most frequently asked questions. Our next auction is scheduled and can be viewed here.
1. You must register and be approved to bid in our auctions before they start. In order to ensure that you are approved to bid, please be certain to register to bid by no later than 12pm EST on February 8th.
2. Most lots in our sale have a minimum reserve selling price, which is usually higher than the starting bid. If you’d like to place an absentee bid (a bid placed any time before the auction begins), we recommend making it above the starting bid amount. Provided your absentee bid meets our reserve, and there are no higher bidders, you will win the lot.
3. We encourage all clients to place absentee bids prior to the auction date, especially if you can't bid live during the auction. When you place an absentee bid, the highest bid amount will only be activated should someone bid against you on the same item, or if the reserve has not been met.
4. We will not be able to accept phone bids once the auction has started.
5. You will be contacted following the sale if you have won the lot(s) you have bid upon. Simply complete payment within 48 hours of the end of the sale, and we will ship out your purchases within the following seven business days.
6. Unless otherwise noted, all items are unframed.
7. We handle all shipping in-house! We fully insure all shipments and ship worldwide with ease. We make it easy for our customers!
We welcome any and all questions you have, either email to [email protected] or directly by phone at 561.562.4100.
We are excited to welcome all of our clients to participate in this wonderful auction, and are here to help!